From 4,000,000 bird complexes to single buildings... From high rise turbo’s to stack decks...
We have the solution for you!
Building with the EPS structural insulated panels allows you to meet the new industry standards of lower stocking density and lower PPM of noxious gases without increasing energy consumption.
Bring your next project in on time and within budget!
EPS’s pre-engineered building package features many advantages to reduce job site labor and overrun costs.
The panelized structures places insulation core, vapor barrier, wall wrap, framing and interior and exterior sheathing/finish in one setting.
Pre-fabricated floor sections, wing trusses, eave frames, panelized ceilings, pre-cut lumber and complete plans can reduce job site labor, materials overruns and waste!
Features & Benefits:
- Higher R-Value than conventional construction
- Solid monolithic design, provide minimal air infiltration
- Ventilation air enters where desired, not through seams and voids
- The closed cell panels prevent dust and pathogens from penetrating the panel.
- FRP (glass board) interior finish adds to the illumination and is much easier to clean.
- The expanded polystyrene core resists water and vapor, maintaining it’s “R” value and placement.
Stack Deck Layer
EPS pays ATTENTION to the details!
- Mineral oil coated manure boards
- Manure access doors
- Snow door system
- Roofline insulation that reflects the suns heat, yet resists moisture produced by misting
- Allowances for feed systems, egg belts, and conveyors
- Custom size walk doors and overhead doors.
- Generator buildings, hallways, and storage areas to tie the complex together!
- Fan/inlet framing to meet equipment needs.
EPS Pre-Engineered Buildings can be stamped and registered by our certified engineers for all 50 states.
High Rise Turbo Layer
Protect your investment! See what an EPS
Pre-Engineered Building can do for you!