Energy Panel Structures was established in 1981 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the MacArthur Company of St. Paul, MN.
MacArthur Company, was established in 1913 as a small manufacturer of pipe insulation and is a private firm with a 4A1 Dun & Bradstreet rating. They are now the number one choice for virtually all insulations and accessories from pipes to HVAC to roofing products with 20 warehouses throughout the western United States.
Energy Panel Structures was started in Albert Lea, MN. After three expansions the company moved in 1988 to Graettinger, IA to a new 40,000 square foot plant designed specifically for the manufacture of insulated panels. Since the move to Graettinger, EPS has expanded three times, adding 3,000 square feet for a door manufacturing facility and another 7,000 square feet to increase the finished goods storage capacity. Our latest expansion of 30,000 square feet to our main manufacturing space brings the total facility to 110,000 square feet on an 8-acre tract.
In 2010, BBL Construction of Perryville, Missouri joined the EPS Family of Companies. BBL, established in 1975, is the area's leader in building quality custom homes, commercial and agricultural buildings, and premium trusses.
The EPS family expanded again in 2013 with the addition of Fingerlakes Construction (FLC), headquartered in Clyde, New York. FLC also specializes in the construction of custom homes, commercial and agricultural buildings. With four different sales offices (Clyde, Homer, Batavia and Albany), FLC has a great market presence in New York.
EPS is 100% Employee Owned and 100% Quality Committed
EPS originally began to manufacture insulated wall panels for the agricultural market. Since that time, EPS has diversified into the commercial/industrial markets.
The EPS Professional Dealer Network covers the states in red. However, product is available to other areas by calling us at 800-967-2130.