Energy Panel Structures
Energy Panel Structures was established in 1981 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the MacArthur Company
of St. Paul, MN.
, was established in 1913 and is a private firm with a 4A1 Dun & Bradstreet rating, has 20 warehouses in the western United States specializing in the distribution of roofing and insulation products.
Energy Panel Structures was started in Albert Lea, MN. After three expansions the company moved in 1988 to Graettinger, IA to a new 40,000 square foot plant designed specifically for the manufacture of insulated panels. Since the move to Graettinger, EPS has expanded three times, adding 3,000 square feet for a door manufacturing facility and another 7,000 square feet to increase the finished goods storage capacity. Our latest expansion of 30,000 square feet to our main manufacturing space brings the total facility to 110,000 square feet on an 8-acre tract.
In 2010, BBL Buildings and Components of Perryville, Missouri joined the EPS Family of Companies. BBL is the area's leader in building quality custom homes, commercial and agricultural buildings, and premium trusses.
BBL was established in 1975, specializing in the sale and erection of post-frame farm and commercial buildings. Their facilities were expanded in 1979 to meet the increasing demand for a broad range of agricultural, commercial and residential buildings. Today, BBL has 37 acres of land with 95,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing operations. BBL's manufacturing operations include wood roof trusses for residential and commercial buildings plus exterior packages including wall panels for the residential home market
EPS is 100% Employee Owned and 100% Quality Committed
EPS originally began to manufacture insulated wall panels for the agricultural market. Since that time, EPS has diversified into the commercial/industrial markets.
Our EPS specialty manufactured products include:
- Structural insulated panel (Solid Core) buildings feature foam core wall panels and wood truss systems for small and medium size agricultural, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Post frame packages for commercial and agricultural use
- Commercial industrial building packages and panelized products
- Complete dairy facilities
- Equestrian arenas and complete stable packages
- Steel frame building packages can utilize Energy-Lok steel faced EPS foam core panels
- Insulated panels for both new construction and retrofit projects
- Cold storage panel systems and walk-in freezers
- Small exterior cooler and freezer building packages
- DURA DOORS: Durable insulated walk doors - one of the best around
- Sliding vent doors
- Thin wall division walls
- Pop-up ceiling systems
Energy Panel Structures will supply the complete building package or individual panels. Most of our sales are of complete packages. Energy Panel Structures can fabricate and/or manufacture all components necessary for your building packages.