Commercial Post Frame
Advantages of Post Frame
- Embedded post foundations can be more easily installed during winter construction than pouring concrete foundations.
- There is greater design flexibility when using post-frame construction techniques.
For example: — Long span trusses create large building open areas without the need for interior load-bearing walls. — Wide post spacings create flexibility for large wall openings.
- Building system cost savings are considerable. Savings can be realized in: materials, labor, the use of more cost-effective construction equipment, lower interest costs due to quicker erection, less building maintenance and energy savings.
- State-of-the-art engineering is built into our post-frame construction providing dependable guaranteed performance.
Site preparation is easy and post-frame structures are very adaptable to problems sites such as steep slopes and flood plains.
Cost effective Design
EPS is a low cost producer and offers the widest possible product design at the most competitive prices. From 6' on center to 12' on center and from 30 lb. to 200 lb. snow loads - EPS has you covered.
Our post frame construction uses laminated columns that are placed in direct contact with the ground or on top of concrete. These laminated columns are pressure treated with preservatives approved by the Environmental Protection Agency to increase their longevity. EPS posts carry a 50-year warranty.
Every EPS pre-engineered building is evaluated for cost effective solutions, maximum performance and spans. Every customer will receive a guaranteed engineered structure to support optimal wind and snow loads. EPS will only sell engineered buildings according to current International and State Agencies building snow and wind loads, (IBC).
- The pre-engineered building package will meet the wind load and snow loads specified.
- EPS paint coating carries a 40-year warranty for chipping, cracking or peeling.
- Fifty-year warranty for treated structural posts for insects and decay.
See actual warranty for all terms.