At EPS you can see our quality in every step of the production process
Our Graettinger facility is state-of-the-art and utilizes the most current technology available to ensure we are one of the lowest cost producers in the country. The facility provides 110,000 sq. ft. of production area that allows us to meet every design and manufacturing need required. We simply make better buildings go together faster and easier. We show our dealers and customers a better way!
- Proven satisfaction since 1981!
- State-of-the-art semi-continuous EnergyLok panel lines
- Roll form steel line for complete orders and faster delivery
- Computerized break presses for fabricating our trims. This ensures complete orders on time!
- A laminating and column production line to shorten our lead times and lower costs.
- A uni-block cutter - to cut pallets of wood in one cut. This reduces the dealer's field cutting labor.
- A Dura-Door production line - gives the owner the best door available with custom features on time.
- Laminating line for plywoods gives customers a variety of interior wall finished at a competitive price.
- Custom accessory department completes the EPS building with all the windows, ridgevents, sealants and fasteners to complete the building on time.
- EPS utilizes 5 state-of-the-art truss manufacturing lines.
An additional manufacturing facility is located in Perryville, Missouri: BBL Buildings & Components. The manufacturing operations include wood roof trusses for residential and commercial buildings plus exterior packages including wall panels for the residential home market. The staff at BBL are quality conscious, service oriented and employee owned. BBL is located five miles south of Perryville, along interstate 55, just off of exit 123.