Refrigerated Buildings using Structural Insulated Panels
Due to the unique strength characteristics of the Tuffy wall system, no structural steel is required. That's Right! Absolutely NO Structural Steel! Why Not? It's Not Needed! Tuffy™ features structural wall modules utilizing expanded polystyrene foam with careful attention to vapor barriers to assure a tight energy efficient facility. This high R-Value building is perfect for:
- Food Processing Facilities
- Freezer Buildings
- Cooler Buildings
- Retail Outlets
- Controlled Environments
- USDA Finishes
- Combine Office/Retail/Food Processing/Freezers Into One Fully Engineered Envelope
- Building Code - meets most building code requirements without sprinkler system.
- USDA Accepted
- Clear Span - No interior columns required for buildings up to 100' wide. No exposed purlins or girts. Allows for maximum flexibility of space usage.
- Faster Construction - Erects in days, not weeks - saves labor, financing costs.
- Totally Engineered - Structural integrity and stamped by our on-staff registered engineers.
- Guaranteed Panel R-Values - not compressed promises. Rigid EPS core is not affected by moisture and has no gaps to allow air filtration. R-Values of R19, R26 or R33.